Disease and Outbreak Prevention and Response Planning and Consultancy:
• Provides an easy-to-read manual for preventing and responding to common outbreaks on board, including gastroenteritis, influenza-like illness, and vaccine-preventable diseases.
• Updated in accordance with the latest regulations and practices.
• Advice for trading areas (e.g., epidemics and outbreaks).
• Designated public health line via scheduled appointment.
Health Promotion and Occupational Wellbeing Services:
• Provides all vessels with access to a Public Health Specialist trained in health promotion and disease prevention.
• Promotional materials for healthy lifestyles, smoking cessation, and fitness topics.
• Vessels may schedule crew consultations with the Health Promotion Specialist to learn more about how their crew may remain healthy at sea.
Public Health Consultancy:
• All clients may schedule a one-on-one appointment with a Public Health Specialist to support them in identifying public health needs among the vessels within their fleet.